Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I have been given an award

This week has been a great week so far and today it just got better. I have been given an award, and very pretty it looks too. :D
There are three requirements on accepting this award, the 1st is to thank the kind person who awarded it to you, so..

1) Thank you to Tammy @ Girls Wear Blue Too , she awarded it to me because I always put a smile on her face :D

The 2nd thing is to list 10 things that make you happy, so....

2)
  1. Knowing I can make people smile
  2. Seeing the sun glisten off the sea at the beach
  3. Kisses and cuddles from my pets and animals
  4. A job well done
  5. The view from my window
  6. Having my own creative space and having the time to use it
  7. Enjoying food grown and prepared entirely by us
  8. Relaxing in the spa with a glass of wine after a hard day's work
  9. Spending time with friends
  10. My family, without them the above list would not exist
3) And last but not least, pass this award on to 5 others. I would love to pass it on to everybody but it says 5
  1. To Donna @ Little Cottage in the Country for her strength and postive outlook on life, even though that life has been hard at times.
  2. To Heather @ At home in the townships because she works like a Trojan, just go see what she gets up to! What a gal!
  3. To Caitlyn Nicholas @ her blog of the same name Caitlyn Nicholas because when everything seems to be seems to go against her, she can still write about it with a sense of humour, she makes me smile.
  4. To Farmgirl_dk @ On the way to Critter Farm because every photos tells a story.
  5. And the last award goes to Frugal Queen because she is the Queen of Frugalness.
As I already said I love all the blogs I follow, and would love to award you all! To readers of this blog please take time to look down the right hand column and check them out.

Have a lovely day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, thank you for thinking of me. And for being such a faithful blog reader. My son's graduation from high school and all the associated festivities has made me very delinquent in getting over here to say "congrats" on your award and "thank you" for mine!

    :-)danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :D And don't worry, I do believe there is a world beyond Bloggerdom! Someone told me, so it must be true! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.