Saturday, February 04, 2006

Put an end to whaling!!

For those of you who regularly visit my blog and to any welcome guests who stumble upon it, I have posted this link for people who think that whaling should be stopped.
Please take a look and sign the petition and then pass it on to everyone you know, together we might just make a difference.


http://www.whalesrevenge.com/

If you live in New Zealand you may wish to know that 'Sealord' have 50% of their shares owned by a Japanese whaling company, I and many others are boycotting their products.

Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 pm

    hello, great blog.

    However, I had to comment on your misunderstanding about the connection of Sealord to Whaling. The Jap company which has shares in Sealord does not support whaling at all. A pity that certain groups jumped on this and got the facts wrong - but there you are.

    By the way whaling is not worse than growing goats or cattle for slaughter; they are all mammamls and intelligent. The problem with whaling is the WAY that they are caught and slaughtered. There endeth my comment. Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter if Sealord support whaling or not! Guilty by association as far as I'm concerned.
    And of course it's completely different in my book, all the animals you mention are just that, commercially bred for comsumption, whales are not!! The slaughter of any endangered animal is unnacceptable!
    There endeth my comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.