Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 11th September


Sunrise taken recently

I'm sitting in bed typing this, feeling a bit crook. I had a sore throat a few days ago but that went quite quickly and it lulled me into a false sense of security. Both Joe and Michael have had hacking coughs and now it appears it's my turn! Great!
So I thought I would just ramble on for bit until I decide to drag myself out of bed and to the sofa!
We've had a few showers this morning, I saw clouds making their way over yesterday early evening when I was lounging in the spa. It's been pretty dry for couple of weeks now so I suppose we needed a bit of rain. I sent Michael to investigate the goats bellowing a little while ago, the paddock they are in isn't that secure, one fence needs replacing. Attempt at blocking goats escape points have proved fruitless and they push their way out and into the barnyard paddock. They were bellowing because the kids were in the wrong side of the fence from their mothers. When it started to rain the kids ran for shelter in the woodshed leaving the mums calling them in the paddock! They sound like they are being murdered sometimes.

Last night I met a few more neighbours, I was invited to a craft evening across the way, so I took my freeform crochet bag and some wine!!! There were 5 ladies and only 2 of us took a craft to do! The other 3 chatted and drank wine! I think I shall go again ...crafts optional! hahaha

Here's the bag, not finished yet, still got to embellish with some more beads and things, then add the handles and line it. It'll be finished one day, but not at the craft nights methinks!!




3 comments:

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.