Saturday, September 12, 2009

Webbers Whacky World

Recently I started a new forum Webbers Whacky World because the one I used to go on lost it's appeal, a shame really but these things happen. So I had a look at what to do and decided to give it a whirl. To actually start one was really easy but then once in I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out what to do, but I'm getting there slowly. Luckily I've enlisted a bit of help so any complicated problems can be put right, I'm pretty hopeless with trying to work out what the instructions actually mean let alone follow them. Why is it that the people who write you these instructions assume you know what all the technospeak means? I've broken out in a cold sweat just thinking about it!

We have a few members already joined, some from the previous forum which is great as we already know each other. Some friends have signed up from the UK too although they haven't been posting much, which is a shame. They probably think that as some of already know each other that they have come across a private club! This isn't so, I would like to see it grow and more people contribute when they have the time.

There's a range of subjects and titles and I hope something for all, it's not set in stone by any means and I'm sure it will evolve and change along the way. Whatever it has in store it's meant to be a friendly place to have fun and be a bit Whacky if we want. So if that appeals to you, click on this posts title and sign up, it's free and I reckon you'll like us a lot.

Looking forward to seeing you in Webbers Whacky World

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.