Sunday, December 20, 2009

A handmade Christmas and other decorations

My handmade Christmas tree decorations...









My other handmades..



On Down to Earth I took part in a Christmas tree Decoration Swap.
These lovely decorations were from CorrineNZ



These gorgeous wee dresses were from middlecm


This pretty heart was a gift from Darroch.


These look hand made, I'm pretty sure the angel was made by an aunt.



The last two photos are of a couple of ornaments I think are rather nice, the Santa workshop is lovely and is great to look at from all angles.

This one is very special and had a 3 year old boy spellbound last night at the party. It's a giant snowglobe, if you turn it upsidedown and shake the glitter makes it look like snow, and underneath there is a little key you can turn to make it play music, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and in the base the train moves around inside.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 pm

    Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dearie! :D Ya can stop worrying now! About to have a wee glass of something sparkly! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.