Thursday, December 31, 2009

I forgot to say, I bought you all a present....

I did!! In fact I bought you two presents, BUT I gave them to someone who really needed them as I figured you all had everything that you could possibly want or need.
So this is what I bought you from ....Oxfam Unwrapped:

Click on the titles to read more....


Feed a family with a nutritional garden


And

Planted 25 trees


Next year I truly hope that some of you will do the same. DO NOT send us Christmas cards, do this instead PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.