Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to Preserve a Husband



I was shown this, it's taken from 'The Aunt Daisy Cookbook with household tips" and it's great :D

How to preserve a husband

Be careful in your selection. Do not choose too young.
When once selected, give your entire thoughts to preparation for domestic use.
Some insist on keeping them in a pickle, others are constantly getting them into hot water.
This may make them sour, hard and sometimes bitter. Even poor varieties may be made sweet, tender and good by garnishing them with patience, well sweetened with love and seasoned with kisses.
Wrap them in a mantle of of charity. Keep warm with a steady fire of domestic devotion and serve with peaches and cream.
Thus prepared, they will keep for years

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.