Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why I don't send Christmas cards and a gift for you

Why Christmas cards are an environmental disaster, Click here

Please think twice before sending any cards next year. Thank you.

A present for you

I bought you all a gift, well I bought you two actually, but I knew you wouldn't mind if I gave them to someone who really needed it...

Feed a family with a nutritional garden

and

Train a farmer

In a world where we have so much and others have so little I buy gifts from Oxfam Unwrapped All these people want is to be able to provide for themselves, maybe I can make a difference...maybe you can too.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Hi Sue, I am from Australia. Thank you for the great presents. We (my family) every year buy a gift from oxfam. This year we bought the nanny and kids. For mother's day, my children always buy something from oxfam on my behalf as I have lots of things already.
    Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year. Love your blog. I hoping to get my blog up and running very soon. Love Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great presents!
    We don't send regular Christmas cards either. I make a quick greeting card and send as an email instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:15 pm

    Great gifts, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree with not sending greeting cards, but I do make them all myself these days, recycling parts of ones I receive if it strikes my fancy. Then I can make them for the particular person who is going to receive them. All the card I use is recycled too from printing firms and from the university where I used to work.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.