Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday funny - Garlic Warning!!


GARLIC WARNING!!

>
>
>
For years Doctors and scientists have told us
that some food's are good for us only to be told
later that they bad for us, and again they tell us
that some food's are bad for us, and all the time
they've been good for us and their doesn't seem
to be much proof either way to suggest what is
good or bad until now that is.
Garlic is definitely BAD for us
"You Are, What You Eat"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



You have been Garlic'd. Now you're it!!
One rule to this game ..
You CANNOT get someone who has already gotten you!
get as many people as you can!
(before they get you) I got you first ... You can't get me back!

♥♥Have a great weekend everyone! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.