Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Time's up! It's now August, how many UFO's did you clear?

Heck we're already on the 3rd day of August here!

I didn't get everything finished that I listed here
I did complete these:
Dyed wool blanket

Aston's quilt
I don't want to give too much away on this one as it will be sent to the UK soon.

Photobucket

So I'm quite pleased that I have completed those two quilts.

Now to the round robin quilt, I have completed my strip


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And up next for this month is this quilt.....

Photobucket

It would seem that I have now reached the full quota for Picasa for my photos, so now I'm using Photobucket, which is a bit of a palaver, but I don't want to pay! I know, tightwad! ;-D
I might just make the photos a tad smaller, what do you think?

Next up, Craft room upgrade!




4 comments:

  1. I finished 4- the patchwork chair covers, the knitted cushion cover, and the reupholstery of 2 bedroom chairs. I didn't finish the other patchwork chair though like I was going to - ah well maybe this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Scarlet :D Well we can't finish everything can we. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue, you got loads done. I only managed to make a dog coat, actually I just finished it last night, does that still count:?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always say it's an August UFO :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.