Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where's (the) Wally?

Michael has taken up rugby again after a long absence. 
He's playing for Te Rapa's under 21's and they had their first game, well a pre-season and not a full match.
 Michael is wearing the number 12 jersey, the head gear and yellow boots! 
How to stand out in a crowd!
The zoom on my camera isn't very good and I've had to crop most of the photos and they may well have lost a bit of quality.
Never mind, here's where you play that game Where's (the) Wally?
If you click on the photos they will open in a new window and they will be larger.













Mullet man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.