Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fiji - Friday 28th & Saturday 29th November 2014 - Days 6 & 7

Friday was a really lazy day, swimming, sunbathing & reading pretty much sums it up. Here are the Friday photos....
 Oh look! It's Billy Beetroot!

 

   




 


Saturday 29th November
The day was much the same as yesterday and in the evening we went to the Polynesian Hula show followed by fire dancing. 



 


  




 


 
 


 



    
 





 


  




If you've kept with me so far, well done. Nearly there.

bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.