Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Orhans Inheritance - Aline Ohanesian

Orhan's InheritanceOrhan's Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My Review ★★★
Our book club selection this month, I would have liked to 'really liked' it but sadly I didn't really connect with it. I never knew of the genocide towards the Armenians, so I am at least aware of it happening now. I like that the author has told the story of a family members experiences shared only to her. It's well written but the jumping between the present and the past left me a bit confused at times, but that's just probably me.

Challenge:Pop sugar - An own voices book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.