Monday, August 19, 2019

Winter In Madrid by C.J. Sansom

Winter In MadridWinter In Madrid by C.J. Sansom

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh my goodness, I nearly peed my drawers reading this one!! I could hardly bear reading the last 100 pages, the suspense was unbearable. I wouldn't normally choose to read this genre of novel, although I'm happy to watch spy thriller movies.
This was one of my book clubs choice for this month, I'm happy to say that I really enjoyed it. Well written with an incredibly interwoven plot, it held my attention from cover to cover.
I could see this as a movie and in my head I was trying to imagine who would play the main characters. Tom Cruise was definitely NOT in it!

Te Pahu book club August selection
Challenge: Pop sugar - Read a book during the season it is set in



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. You have tempted me to hunt this one out Sue - might try my local Library or maybe book depository. I love a good book that you don't want to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going t look out for it at the book fair at Te Rapa next month, I think Joe might like it, although when he'll get to read it, who knows! ;-D

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.