Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More indoor renovations - the new office

A bit more progress to report on the renovation front. Joe has started 'Gib stopping' (plastering) the joints in the plasterboard in the new office. We had had a local plasterer come out and give us a quote but when we received it we nearly fell through the floor! So Joe's doing it himself now! A work mate has offered to come and give Joe a hand, so I hope he takes him up on the offer it might speed the process up a bit!
We aim to do one room at a time, the most urgent being the new office, Joe has covered the joints and they now need rubbing down.


A decision was made to cover the old ceiling with new plasterboard, there were just too many holes etc to patch up, this will make it all so much easier to deal with.

Once that part is done then skirting and coving can be added and we can think about painting. Dare I say that I can see the glimpse of an end in sight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.