Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Back into the swing....


.......and Suesday is back on track. 
First though it was time for a post holiday weigh in at Jenny Craig to see the damage caused by ten days eating and drinking!
It wasn't quite as bad as I thought, 2.7kgs back on, so half a stone. I'm okay with that, it will come off again, back on track tomorrow.

Sue and I were soon roaring up the high street and our first port of call was the Sallies

Blouse thingie $5
 Sweater $6
 Set of 3 tile coasters $1
 Cameo style pot with lid $1
 
 

Then it was off to Frankton.....
 at Save Mart...
Dress $7.99
 Love the colours in this table runner for $3.99

St Vincents 
had this for $5
 The pre-loved shop have a half price sale on everything this week and I was able to get this necklace I liked last visit for $6

After lunch we called into Look Smart
Total spend $5
 How cute is this French knitting dolly?

And lastly in Habitat for Humanity
Total spend $7.50

It was like I had never been away!

Make sure you check back in tomorrow, we had babies born last Saturday whilst we were on holiday, lambs in fact, a set of triplets!
All seem to be doing well, although we are supplement feeding one of them as mum isn't too keen to letting him feed. I have to say they are rather cute, like all babies :D
Still have two more to lamb yet, I'll keep you updated.

See ya tomorrow....










2 comments:

  1. Thanks wing woman for another fantabulous day out. I will forgive you for going away for 10 days with Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making up for lost time!! That French Knitting dolly is great. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.