Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Wanderers return....




......Oh wow! What an awesome place Rarotonga is.......if you ever get the chance then you must go, you won't regret it.
Now, rather than place all the photos on here all at once or spread the holiday over a few days, I think I'll do the odd post here and there called Rarotonga revisited or some such name, haven't decided yet. Taking elements of the holiday and elaborating more about them, a bit like the Webbers tour guide of Rarotonga or Webber's Good Food guide or probably more likely to be where to get the best cocktails!

Anyway for now, excuse the link but here are the photos shared on Facebook..





2 comments:

  1. fabulous idea!! Glad you are home and so ready for a real SuesDay tomorrow. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, you happy couple! Off to check your holiday snaps on Facebook! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.