Sunday, September 27, 2009

A big thank you to all the visitors!

bravo1  Smileypositivo1  Smiley

Some of you may have noticed that recently I've been playing with my Blog. Some of that playing has resulted in some fun new add ons and gadgets. Two of those gadgets are visitor counters, one of them you can find on the right hand side just underneath the "I Love Comments" blinkie. The total so far since adding it reads 601 visitors which is great! Another counter, also on the right hand side but at the bottom of the other features, is a "Neo Counter" this shows 'Total visitors by country', now that really is cool. This increased traffic is I'm sure, down to becoming a member of Down to Earth and also being mentioned on Rhondas blog. So thank you all DTE members, especially for leaving your comments. It makes it all worth while getting feedback.
Facebook has also played a part in bringing more visitors, so it has it's uses Happy hi 103  Smiley
So please, keep visiting and be sure to leave a comment, or just 'tick' a "Reaction" at the bottom of each post.

Cats and Dogs mini dog 6  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.