Thursday, September 10, 2009

New life at Little Gems this year




So far so good on the baby front this year, an altogether better one than last year. Kidding is over, and Beryl has had her piglets. We are waiting on Isobel and Cara to calve, but that's not until November.

Kids first:















I do have lots more but they are on the other computer upstairs and we have no power up that at present. Will add some more when I am able.

See more of the goats here:
Goats on Facebook

Beryl and the piglets:





See more of the piglets here:

Kune Kunes on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.