Monday, October 12, 2009

Help find Aisling Symes


2 year old Aisling Symes, went missing on Monday the 5th of October 2009 between 5 and 6pm in Longburn St, Henderson, Auckland NZ.

Copied from this site Find Aisling Symes

The family is still hopeful and prayerful that she will be found alive, the police are also saying she is likely to still be alive, they suspect she has been abducted and are doing all they can to find her.

Aisling Shoes Aisling is aged two years. She is a tall girl for her age, of European appearance, with light brown hair.

Aisling is believed to be wearing green parka jacket or ski jacket, blue jeans embroidered with flowers, and has white tennis shoes on her feet. You can see the the shoes Aisling was wearing at the time she went missing in the photo on the left.

Please keep Aisling and the family in your prayers. The police are appealing to the public for information and to keep their eyes out for her. She may be anywhere in New Zealand, so please keep an eye out. The last confirmed sighting of Aisling was 5:15pm on October 5th.

If you think you may her seen her or know anything, even if it seems insignificant, it may not be, so please don’t hesitate to call them on this number: 08004AISLING (08004275464)

Aislings parents Alan and Angela are overwhelmed by the support the have received and by everyone's willingness to help in any way they can, thankful for their prayers and messages of support.

Click here for Photos of Aisling


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some Years ago Michael decided to run off in a shopping centre, he was strapped in his buggy and was with his Auntie and my mum in a clothes shop, I had gone to another shop. My mum came looking for me saying that he had run off. He had unclipped his buggy straps, leapt out of the buggy, ducked under the clothes racks and all in the blink of an eye! He turned to my sister, waving and said I'm going to find my mum and disappeared into the crowds! The search would have been easier if there hadn't major buliding changes going on at the time and the mass of boarding up everywhere didn't help, it just blocked our view of the mall. My mum stayed at one end and me and my sister took one side each of the mall and searched, my poor sister by now was sobbing, I wasn't too happy either but I tend to be calm at times like this and generally collapse when it's over. Luckily we didn't have to look too far, Michael had gone up to the ladies in the information booth and asked if they could "Find my mum". I saw him before my sister did, I heard him say 'There's my Auntie Sandra!'
I reclaimed him after calling my sister who was quite pale by this time. the ladies sad they were very proud of him, I can't possibly repeat what I said!
I sat down in the middle of the floor with him and proceeded to give him the big lecture, people were having to walk around us, but I didn't care he needed to be spoken to there and then about running off. I did say however that if he did ever get lost he had done the right thing by going to the info booth.
What made all this so bad at the time was that the terrible story of Jamie Bulger was very much in our minds and I think it will always be there.

May Aislings parents be strong and have their beautiful daughter returned to them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 am

    yes i remember that day well with michael i thought the vision of him dissapearing in the crowd with a wave was the last i would see him very very scary but the next vision was better with him sitting in that booth always did like to keep ya auntie on my toes love ya bubbyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was bit of a trying time, my lecture on the floor didn't work cos he did a runner at Colchester zoo later that year too! I could have quite happily fed him to the lions!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.