Saturday, October 24, 2009

Michael buys a van!

It's a Mazda Bongo, renamed the Mazda Bonk-O! ;-D He's been after one for ages and we've managed to keep putting it off until now. It's diesel and is a nine seater, so I think he and some mates are thinking of heading off during the summer to the beach in it. It's in very good condition and was a really good price. There are a couple of things that need looking at but Joe doesn't seem to think it's anything major. He drove it back over the Kaimais ok, and if anything was going to kill a car it's them.
It needs a reggo(road tax) and a WOF (warrant of fitness) so he can't really drive it until thats done, so we'll just pretend I didn't say what I just said about him driving over the Kaimais! It didn't happen ok!!! ;)

Here it is!










4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:12 pm

    Nice Wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats really nice. Think of all the things he can haul for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I think he has other plans for it! ;) Yes it's going to be handy at times especially for using as a bus! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.