Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday 20th April 2010

I know it's Wednesday I'm adding this but I was too tired to do it yesterday. All I wanted to do was crash on the sofa and veg out when we got back from grocery shopping, thankfully we had fish and chips in the pub before going to the supermarket so I didn't have to cook dinner when we got back. We were going to grab takeaway fish and chips and eat them in the car but we went a bit posh!

Talk about a quick response to the piglets and ducks ad on Trade Me, three piglets went in the afternoon and about an hour afterards six of the nine ducks were sold. The people would have taken all nine but the last three decided they weren't having any of this trick falling for eating food in a makeshift cage I'd rigged up. I might just ring the people and say I'm going to keep the last three, two of them were here when we moved it so I think they should stay. Daft that I am.
iCLIPART
I made a start on the apples, spent what seemed like hours peeling. Made a big batch of apple sauce and divided it into small containers and put them all in the freezer. Also in the freezer are two big bags of apple quarters, and it doesn't look like I've even made a dent in the wheelbarrow load.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.