Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And now for something completely different....

I bet you've all forgotten about the animals here!! I nearly did! We have a new baby today, but no photos shoot of new babies is complete without the obligatory pre-birth shots, taken 2 days ago.. , sorry I didn't get any actual birthing shots, Amber had done it all before I got up the barn to check this morning.... anyway here are the photos of a rather handsome buck..................

Ambers private parts
One udder filling nicely.....
Got an itch............
Beached whale..........
Sorry about the blurry shot
Amber being a good mum without any help from me this year...
What a poser..............
Without the flash so you can see how dark he is...
Right where's me dinner....
Full tummy, time for a nap...
Two more does to kid in the next couple of days, watch this space...........

10 comments:

  1. aw look at that scrunchy wee face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't he lovely! I'll give him a kiss and a cuddle from you tomorrow if you like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue....ADORABLE! give him a kiss and a cuddle from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought she was going to have twins by her "whale" photo! What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did too Tanya, but I've thought that 3 times with her, she has only ever produced single kids and they are usually a good size and she raisies them well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:09 am

    So adorable. Give him a cuddle from me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo and ouch but definatley arhhh!! :)) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.