Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Knitwits were out for morning tea, opp shopping and Spotlight

Today the knitwits met out for morning tea as a change. Afterwards we went to a couple of opp shops then on to Spotlight. Once we'd had a browse and found what we needed and stuff we didn't, we went our separate ways.
City Sue lives just across the road so I called in for a cuppa which then led to another wee trip to the Salvation army shop in town. It's not our usual day which is Suesday but the urge was too great. I think we could be Oppshopaholics!

At the Salvo I picked up these tops
$5, $6 & $9


Also at the Salvo I also found:
Blanket $5 (the last one has gone on the bed, so still didn't have one for the craft project!)
Big oblong basket $3
Round basket $1
Hexagon glass vase $2

Found elsewhere:
Books buy 1 get 1 free $3.50
Chenille throw $5
Tea caddy, form Harrods no less $1


At Spotlight I got the bundle of fabrics for $5
wool, gorgeous colours, the top 2 were $3 and the rest $2 a ball


And I still have Suesday yet to come this week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I think you might have to adopt the motto, one item in, one item out....hehe
    Great finds there Mrs Pickles :O>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Lisa, time to get on with my decluttering again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 pm

    I think you might be addicted!! It is hard to pass up such great finds, isn't it? At least that is what I tell myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider myself a liberator of little treasure! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.