Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday knitwits - in a sea of wool!



I think I may have a glut of wool, and that's not all of it! How did it all get here? Pretty sure it wasn't me! I know nuffink yer 'onour!


Regardless of how it all got here, I'm slowly disposing of the evidence, after completing the hexagon blanket and inspired by a friend, I've started using up my 'I don't know where it all came from' stash, to make a textured hexagon wallhanging.


I only managed to add another two hex's, cos there's too much gabbing going on here when the Tuesday Knitwits Knitter Natters get together !!



2 comments:

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.