Monday, April 11, 2011

Reclaiming some of the garden

The garden has been pretty low on the priority list lately and it's gone a bit feral, so this week Joe and I set about sorting the existing borders. First up was the front door border and the steps leading to the barn. The before photos don't look too bad, but I can assure you it wasa ll a bit of a mess!

Before

After

Before

After

The steps leading to the barn


Joe sprayed the weeds on the drive during the week and once thet have died off we can rake it clear, it's a pretty long drive so weeding by hand is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.