Thursday, January 26, 2012

A walk on the beach - Raglan 25.01.12

It was such a glorious day yesterday it seemed such a waste not to go walk along the beach at Raglan and enjoy the equally glorious evening....


The tide was out, I don't think we've ever seen it as far out as that before, it looks a little like the moon....


Mount Karioi rising 756 meters (2480 ft) into the clouds





The only time I have long skinny legs!


This is such a cool Bach, click here for more info

Afterwards we drove back into Raglan and had fish and chips at the Orca Restaurant I washed mine down with an ice cold sweet cider! Life doesn't get any better than this.

3 comments:

  1. Jezz girl you are tall!!!! Good old Raglan, nothing like a walk on the beach and fish and chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks just lovely there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:22 pm

    What a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.