Saturday, April 21, 2012

Michaels rugby today - a draw

Michael played half back today, he had a good game I thought but he wasn't too pleased with the end result of a draw, especially as he had an obvious try disallowed :( 

Michael is wearing the number 19 shirt, head gear and yellow boots.
Warning picture heavy, all Photos courtesy of Sue and her rather splendid camera.
















Ouch!!






Spot the yellow boot!

 


Keep yer shirt on!






At training on Thurday he won a free bar tab worth $75! 
I expect most if not all of it will be spent on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.