Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday presents......

There won't be much by way of explanation on this post the internet is shocking at the moment, so I hope the photos give you an idea of the lovely presents I received.
The last ones are of what Sue gave me in the 'lovely' granny trolley filled with a whole manner of goodies and helpful information.
I was hoping to show some other goings on but it might just be this for today!










We are away this weekend so what ever you choose to do, have a good'un!











5 comments:

  1. Blimey, you were spoilt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I'm a little bit late in congratulating, but a very very after-birthday-celebrating from me. You have just finished your first half of your life and I'm welcoming you to our under-hundreds-club :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heck! Now I'm depressed!!! lmao! Under 100! But then thinking about I've always been under 100! :D Do I get a badge!

      Delete
  3. Of course you will...
    .... but you have to design it for yourself hehehehahaha :-D
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.