Tuesday, May 07, 2013

First fire lit this season.....

Before Joe headed off his night shift this evening he lit the fire! The first one, let's hope it's not a bad omen for a nasty winter ahead! Of course it didn't take a little dog long to get settled...



A plate I found op shopping the other day and forgot to share, it matches the colours in my lounge

 Today I had to run out and get a few things and called into a couple of op shops and the dump, well I had to didn't I! I found this large coffee jug in the SPCA shop in Dinsdale for $5

That's it, see ya's ♥



1 comment:

  1. Nice jug and plate - bargains!
    Nice fire too! It isn't too cold yet, but I have the feeling that any day now it will suddenly be all wintery..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.