Tuesday, November 05, 2013

No one tell health and safety!

The tree that has been giving Joe grief has gone...well almost. The problem with cutting the last trunk down was that it was growing into the power lines. Our friend & neighbour very kindly came across today with his shiny red tractor.....

Discussing tactics
 

This is where health and safety comes in!


Tying on a chain(good job he holds a certificate in working at heights)

Needs a course on how to get down from a height!!

He ain't heavy he's my neighbour....

annnnnd tug...going....

going........

gone!! Woohoo!

as you were! 
I'll be back tomorrow with more garden progress, we have another Helpxer here for 2 weeks and we've all but cleared another border at the back of the house.

See ya ♥







1 comment:

  1. Good gord,but all done,no end to joes talents lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.