Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Thunder...lightening...

the way you move me it's frightening..ya better saw, saw, saw on wood......


**Whilst I was typing this the storm I saw coming hit over head,  very loud thunder and then two enormous flashes of lightening, at the first I ran outside to tell Joe and Charles to come in from the garden and just as they were inside another flash took out our internet and sockets! Luckily the circuit board tripped and at the flick of a switch everything was  back on! Last time we were struck by lightening my waters broke and I went into labour...only had kittens this time! Phew! Hairy stuff ! 
Okay back to the post....

It's been an in and an out kind of day today, both vehicles needed a warrant of fitness (MOT) and both passed which is great, we didn't think the blue Ford panel van would. So we've been into town to get the van done, then went back in this afternoon to pick it up and was able to get the Mondeo done too. Whilst we were waiting for the Mondeo We went to the Plant Depot  to look for some starter lavender plants for my drive and they have some very healthy plants all for a very good price, way, way better than any of the DIY places. I got 9 punnets of 6 plants in each, $2.50 per punnet...I'll start planting tomorrow.

Before the weather stopped play, Joe was cutting up the tree...

 
 

 Yesterday Charles and I were clearing the dog pen garden, Charles finished it off today..

Before ....

 After....

And my rose garden is blooming marvellous...





I started this post hours ago, then Kath my lovely friend and neighbour called and  a lovely dinner and two bottles of wine later I now have a chance to post!

Hope you're all having the best time ever ♥♥♥








2 comments:

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.