Tuesday, January 05, 2016

♪ ♫ ♩On the Twelfth Day of Christmas♪ ♫ ♩


♪ ♫ ♩ my true love gave to me: ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩ 12 Deck post holes dug ♪ ♫ ♩ 

♪ ♫ ♩ 11 Bearers bearing ♪ ♫ ♩
 
♪ ♫ ♩ 10 hours of digging ♪ ♫ ♩



♪ ♫ ♩ 9 x 6 of joists ♪ ♫ ♩
♪ ♫ ♩ 8 pounds of nails ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩ 7 dozen coach bolts ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩ 6 planks for  stringers ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩ 5 days to build ♪ ♫ ♩


♪ ♫ ♩ 4 loads to dump ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩  3 cubes of concrete ♪ ♫ ♩
 
 
 

♪ ♫ ♩  2 men I love ♪ ♫ ♩

♪ ♫ ♩  and a deck on which to party! ♪ ♫ ♩

 At the end of day one

 

A bbq and copious amounts of beer and wine to end the day.

 More tomorrow!




10 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I am coming out in my hard hat, high vis, and clip board in hand to inspect!! Hope you are feeding the workers well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be be one big party deck! Will there be a pear tree planted for the landing partridge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new deck is going to be just spiffing Sue. They have made great progress & a wonderful reward at the end of the day with your barbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, they're great workers eh :D I have waited so long for this deck I can hardly contain myself x

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is a great big deck and the boys have worked very hard to get all that done in a day. Well done. Happy New Year to you and your family. Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael, it certainly is mega, lol Happy New Year to you too x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.