Saturday, December 29, 2018

Thursday 27th December 2018 - Mount Maunganui

Oops I did this post on Thursday then didn't publish it, I've got another post for today of Hamilton gardens, so look out for that one too.
The further adventures of our visitors, today Mount Maunganui, another go to place. It was pretty busy today, parking was a nightmare but the weather was glorious and the holiday makers were making the most of it







 

























While the others walked around the Mount I people watched and got this photo as they emerged around the side
A panoramic view of Pilots Bay

Time to put our feet up and watch a movie now

Sue
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.