Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday 29the December 2018 - Hamilton gardens

This is just a picture post of our visit to Hamilton gardens today with Liz & Pat
Click on the titles for a link to more information about each garden
I've published 2 posts today, at the bottom of this page click on 'Older posts' if you wish to see my photos of our trip to Mount Maunganui last Thursday
 






















 























 




 






























If you got this far well done!

Sue
xxx


2 comments:

  1. You are making me homesick (smiles) and so happy you can all enjoy it while we are not living there.
    The photography is top notch Sue and such a peaceful place to be..

    Hoping to be back home march/April so will look forward to a different season Nth then sth and will keep enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful, peaceful, tranquil place.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.