Monday, January 07, 2019

Another first, this time the Classic car museum in Hamilton

We've never been here before, I've not always been too enthusiastic about visiting, I have to say however that it is a very good museum, packed with the most immaculate classic cars I think I've ever seen, so much memorabilia and as you walk in there are so many things that may evoke long forgotten memories of your past.
Enjoy the photos




 



 









































































A link to my home town of Luton, where Vauxhall motors had a car plant, most of my family worked there at some point
 




Heading up north tomorrow for a few days, so I'll be back posting when we're home

Sue
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Wow talk about a gazillion photos! Well done on posting them all. I don't feel I need to visit there now, I've seen IT ALL! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, haven't you noticed before, I always put loads of photos on ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they must have a full time crew just for polishing and dusting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shares what a neat lot of pics there Sue,,

    fab.

    You guys enjoy your trip up North ,,,looking forward to all the pics as you all travel

    The Hamilton car museum is one we havent been to,, but looks too good to miss, so will put it in to the "to do" list when we are back for holidays

    Travel safe

    Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried to comment last night.Hope it works now.
    Fab pics and love the vibe of the place.
    Enjoy your time up north.
    Catchup soon

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.