Friday, January 04, 2019

Bridal Veil Falls - 4th January 2019

We've lived in NZ now for nearly 15 yrs, I've never been to Bridal veil falls which is less than 30 minutes from where we live. I've never been keen as I don't like heights, and they're high. A 55 mtr drop, the steps down to the bottom are a challenge so I doubt I'll ever get down there. The fact I stood out on one of the viewing platforms was achievement enough.














The walk back was rather nice and cool















 

See ya next time
Sue
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.