Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Going on an adventure, The Shire, Hobbiton

Okay so this has to be my 4th attempt at doing this post!! Lets try again!
The last time we went to Hobbiton was back in 2004, it was a little different back then, click here to see the Facebook album of the photos I took back then.
See the difference now....

 



















 Bag End - Bilbo Baggins Hobbit hole























 The Green Dragon
 Meet the new Hobbit, Bilious Ballbag!









 After possibly the hottest day of the year so far, an ice cold beer or a cider was very welcome











If you would like to see more photos click here

 Sue
xxx






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics lovely to do the travel via your blog.Will go now and checkout the years earlier
    Cheers,,,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see that as I loved the books and movies. Don't know if I could have taken that heat though. Fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.