Friday, May 31, 2019

Let me introduce you to......

Dot............Turbo needed a friend, we saw Spot (as she was called then) on the Waikato Pound Pups Facebook page, the same place we got Turbo, we brought her home on trial. Long story short, she is now a member of our family, she can be a bit nervous but she's getting more confident as time goes on. We just need to work on the meeting other dogs without her almost having a heart attack!












She and Turbo get on really well and play times can be a tad mad! She's a big lump, a gentle soul and a joy to have around.
Now for a few of Turbo....





Thanks for the nudge Kiwionholidays 😊 Back soon with another post.

Sue
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous just found the post Sue .
    Looks like the 2 ,,four,legged friends have found a great place to call home.

    Good on you guys for taking them in. They bring so much pleasure to home dont they??

    I see they have taken over and found the special spots .

    Guess the garden is changing at the mo, with the sudden change of temps, and leaves starting to fall, before we know it spring will be here Yay (smiles)

    Least DH doesnt have to be mowing the lawns so often which is good ..'



    Have you done any retro shopping lately?

    ?One of our shops had a $1 rack of new tops ,,so I got 4 in different colours still with the new tags on them..Now I have to go through my wardrobe and donate a screed of things to make room...

    I just made 3 Cushions 1 very large 2 smaller out of

    Kiwiana material I got last year at spotlight when on holidays down south so happy with those

    Take care Love the blog

    Cheers!!!.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.