Saturday, November 22, 2014

Normal service will be resumed soon...

I have been terribly slack with my blog lately, but things should be back to normal soon. Joe is back to work and is recovering well from his knee op.
Tomorrow we're jetting off to Fiji for 10 days, so I'll see you when I get back and I'll make an effort to come visit your blogs then. 
Not that I want to make you jealous or nuffink buuuuuut......



This is where we are going Warwick Spa and Resort 
See ya when we get back xx



4 comments:

  1. Toooooo late we are ALL jealous! Lucky sod............have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! We look forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go tooo!!!! hehe! you two have a magnificent time, I can't wait to see the pics, please share! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jelly! My daughter is currently cruising around Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu to celebrate her end of Uni course for nursing. Lucky little chick!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.