Friday, November 07, 2008

May 2008

Nothing really exciting happened this month, one month often merges into another and before you know it it's gone! Such is life.
Our tenant moved out of the rental and we made a few improvements such as putting in a proper hot water system and water pump in, so that when the new tenant moved in in June, he would have an easier system to use.

Our passports came back, so we at least knew we would be able to get back into NZ!

Towards the end of May Joe did a 10km run at Huntly, he was pretty pleased with his time although at this moment I can't remember what he did it in, so I shall come back and add it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.