Friday, November 07, 2008

A quick recap since my March post

I'm not going to try and cover everything that has been happening since my last update in March. So I will just cover a few things in month by month posts to bring you up to speed. Then I promise to make regular updates

March -
Kumeu show,
last in the season, we only made it to 2 shows this year, we just had too much happening here for me to concentrate on the goats unfortunately. Having said that, we still managed to bring home a couple of ribbons. See post below for more...
We also brought home a new Boer buck, whom we named Dutch.

We bought Michael a car, a Subaru Imprezza. He was feeling a little isolated out here, all he had to do was pass his restricted licence in April, then he could drive himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.