Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still playing


Sunset last night

If I continue to play with my blog I may well go blind!!! If you're a regular visitor you'll notice the changes I've made. Since yesterday I've added a a few more features, a hit counter, some nice little headers down the right hand side and a new background. It's looking pretty snazzy don't ya think. I've had a great time playing with it all, there's no stopping me now.

I'm in bed today, I developed a cough last week after a sore thoat and I thought it was on it's way out. But it came back with a vengeance last night. Joe and Michael have had the same, in fact they gave it to me!! So it's a trip to the doctors this afternoon and Joe is coming too as his anti biotics don't seem to be having any effect.

It's frustrating being under the weather, especially as it's so lovely outside today.


Brea and daughters enjoying the sun yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. loving your new headers did they come with the background? and if not how did you do them!! I want some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, ok got to - The cutest blog on the block, on left side look in Its all free, click on Free Extras, the flashing one is in blinkies, the headers are in extras and follow the instructions for both. They're cool eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're lovely! off to look now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see my name in your links ... Sigh ... See what happens ... you help someone and then they cling ....

    LOL no seriously thanks for Friending me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog...so many to read, so little time, it's a good job I'm ill I got a good excuse for getting nowt done!! I've become a woman possessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.