Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Caramello cake

This is so yummy!

You will need:
200gms butter
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1 King size caramello chocolate


Line a pan with greaseproof paper or grease and flour

Mix melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and one egg, then beat in the other 2 eggs.

Fold in the sieved flour and baking powder



Put 3/4 of the mixture in the pan, I didn't judge the quantities too well ;. Break up the chocolate and place on top of the mixture

Spread the remaining mixture over the chocolate

Bake at 180degC for 25 mins

Cut into slices


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.