Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fajitas and Tequila!

Last night we had Fajitas for tea....
Ingredients for cooking:
Oil
Beef
Fajita seasoning
Sliced onions and peppers(capsicums)


Beef cut into strips, sprinkle on a pack of Old Paso Fajitas seasoning

Fry onions and peppers until softened, add beef and fry until brown

You will also need:
Fajita wraps
Sour cream
Sliced iceberg lettuce
Diced tomatoes
Strips of cucumber
Chilli pepper slices

Grated cheese

Take a bottle of Tequila, salt and lemon or lime wedges

Place salt on your hand and lick

Throw back the Tequila

Suck on the wedge of lemon or lime

Dinner is served

Take a wrap and spread over some sour cream, add some lettuce, cucumber, tomato, chilli peppers if liked and some of the cooked beef. Finish off by sprinkling over some grated cheese.

Make one fold along the bottom, fold over one side and then the other, leaving the top open

And enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. fajitas are one of my fave dinners, I do them in a Chinese stylee!! And use chicken instead and bung in loads of avocado YUM!!! Love the tequila shots pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajitas are beef and Burritos are chicken! Chinese style sounds yummy! Tequila is evil!! lol Next time sombreros!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.