Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home improvements - todays progress

The photo's probably don't look much different than yesterdays but more has been done. The stripes on the wall have had 3 coats on now and the walls are almost ready for sanding. The bay window in the lounge took up a bit of time today as it wasn't square, no surprises there really, we are living in the crooked mans house and it also needs it's internal corners doing. The dots on the wall are where the screws are and they still need a couple more covering coats. So still some work to do in these two rooms but the plasterer has made a good start. He'll be back next weekend to put coving up. We are both happy bunnies here tonight and are now relaxing with a wine and a beer.
The TV room

The lounge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.