Tuesday, October 02, 2012

And it's not Suesday until tomorrow!


Two posts in one day! I'm on a roll! The other post is here.

Joe had to meet up with someone today and as we also needed grocery shopping I went with him. I took the car whilst he had his meeting and went and did my own thing for a while. First I called into a copy shop to have some special photos copied and placed onto canvas, I'll reveal those when I get them back. As I was only across the road from Habitat I went in there! In was heaving with people, I had forgotten the kids are on holiday and there was some organised activity involving Lego going on! Now don't get me wrong I like kids, heck I made a living working with kids, but en masse they can be annoying to say the least. It must be my age, I don't have the patience I used to have. Whiny, screamy kids should be banned lol! :D Like I sad I like 'em really but I couldn't eat a whole one!
Anyhoo back to the important stuff........stuff!

Found the following.....
Craft books, corduroy fabric

Plastic bowl(for the next blanket dyeing session), 
cool picnic hamper, cute box and the badly photographed black spool
 contains a huge amount of elastic black thread

Snazzy top....
 Crocheted cardi, I have a thing for crocheted cardis!

After a quick look in Postie Plus where I bought some new nighties in a sale I hooked back up with Joe. We had a couple of errands to do and then we had to go grocery shopping, the supermarket is right next door to the SPCA shop, how convenient! 
BTW is it just me or are supermarkets getting bloody expensive! 
We need to get something in our veggie garden!
 So much for a small shop!!

Small haul at the SPCA...

Back tomorrow with my report on Suesday! ♥



3 comments:

  1. My guilt of going shopping without you has lifted!!! See you tomorrow then ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great finds! Our shops have all the books in a jumble & hard to sort through. Ilove the green top and cardi. Woman, youbetter get to sewing or you'll soon need another addition to the house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Proving the point that craft supplies don't need to cost a fortune!
    Good scores there! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.