Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hope to be up and running by the end of the week!



Just popping in whilst I have a semblance of an internet connection...even whilst typing this it bombed..ruddy useless, it has to be the biggest drawback of living rurally in NZ, internet is shocking. Probably better in a third world country to be honest. Anyway as of Friday it should be sorted, well I hope it will be. Will find out on Friday won't we?

Apologies for no blog posts or comments on your blogs but I'm not even going to try until after Friday, keep your fingers crossed for me. See ya soon, got lots to blog about!

TTFN


4 comments:

  1. HURRY UP!!! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O,darl,my internet issues drive me batty on a regular basis! NZ DOES have shitty internet,dammit.
    Hope you get something slightly resembling connection real soon!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't believe you a bit....your out at thift shops!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.