Friday, September 06, 2013

Week 3 passes in a blur

Once over that hump day in the middle of our trip the time has just flown by! We are in our final week and it's still pretty full on. It's been a fantastic trip however and we're all knackered, here's hoping we sleep on the long flight home. 
 I've taken a gazillion photos and I'm not going to attempt to go through the last week or so, I will however just give you a wee taster and give you links to the Facebook albums at the end of this post. Enjoy.

 Wednesday 28th August
A walk to Cardington




 Meeting up with Joe's sister at their place in Maulden and some of the lovely places in the village


 A meal at the Chequers, Houghton Conquest
 The challenge!!



Thursday 29th August
 Visiting Joe's niece in Portsmouth
Nelsons flagship The Victory


 Michael meeting up with a mate who is at Uni in Portsmouth
 A meal at Jamie Olivers Italian


Friday 30th August
Off to Salisbury to visit Joe's Auntie Margaret, his dad's sister. She'll be 89 this year and still very busy!


 Joe's grandads diploma from the 1924 Paris Olympics

I'll be back tomorrow with more photos, we're off out for a beer and curry night! They'll be rolling me onto the plane at this rate, I might even end up in the hold with the luggage!

Links as  promised;
Album one - The first two weeks here
A night  at the McSwiggans here
Album two - week 3 to present here

See you next time


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe three weeks has gone so fast!!! I have loved looking at your adventures on your trip. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.