Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday funny - A revival

I used to do a Friday funny and it fell by the wayside, so it's back, a little something for the weekend, something to make you smile and probably cringe because chances are they're gonna be rude most of the time, and to start us off a selection of funnies floating around on Facebook....




and finally, gotta love Facebook though eh! Mines a bit of a love/hate relationship!

Have a great weekend whatever you do, I'm off out with Joe later and a trip to Spotlight (crafters heaven) is in order as I need to buy something for a wee project, and it's coming soon to a blog near you. It's going to be a horrible weekend weather wise so I'm gonna hunker down and craft away.

See ya soon ♥

 PS Thanks for all the great comments, it is lovely to get them ♥


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.